Welcome to Red Lodge Fire Rescue
Red Lodge Fire Rescue is a combination volunteer and career fire department that serves the community of Red Lodge, Bear Creek, Luther, and surrounding areas located in scenic south-central Montana. Our busy community is home to about 3,500 people.
Red Lodge Fire Rescue provides comprehensive emergency services not often found in communities our size, but our unique location – a popular, year-round tourist destination at the edge of the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness – demands that we provide a wide variety of quality emergency services.
Our members respond to:
- Medical emergencies, including critical care level calls
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Structure fires
- Wildland fires
- Search and rescue emergencies, wilderness, and highly technical rescues
- Many more life and property threatening emergencies
We also provide:
- Medical standbys at sporting and special events, such as our summer rodeos
- Community training and education
- Wildland fuels reduction program
- Large incident management support
Donate to Red Lodge Fire Rescue
If you believe in the work we do, please consider donating to Red Lodge Fire Rescue. Your donations will help further our service to the community. If you would like to mark your donation for a specific cause or entity, please let us know. Donations can be made in person at the fire station or online via PayPal. Thank you for your support!